Friday, May 4, 2012

Eclipses for Eyes - Box of Secrets


If ever there was a band whose sound reminded me of a cross between Evanescence (having a female lead singer) and Yellowcard (the inclusion of an electric violin) Eclipses for Eyes fits the bill. Their music is solid and polished while still being unique enough to catch my ear. I won't pretend to know anything about this group but if anyone had more to share about Eclipses for Eyes feel free to chime in. Fifteen years ago when commercial radio and MTV still took chances this band may have had a future. Unfortunately in these times they will be relegated to touring the country in a van playing small shows in tiny venues. They deserve better.

If you like music and arts in general then you must LOVE photos, check out my photo project, MinnPics. It's all about Minnesota, the state in which I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment